?Shoes to keep up with running, jumping and all the fun activities childhood has to offer (4-8years).
A staple in every Bobux Collection, the Jodhpur is a heritage boot that delivers comfort, practicality and style. Luxurious leather with a classic toffee finish make the Jodhpur a great addition to all outfits and occasions, while a zip closure and elastic gusset give this timeless style a comfortable, secure fit. This style fits true to size and perfect for active kids.
SIZE CONVERSION TABLE
At Bobux, we use European sizing. How this converts to other international sizing is shown in the graph below. Click on the EU size to see shoes available.
|MM (Foot Length)||EU||UK||US||Age||Univ.|
Adjustability + Fit
- View size guide here
- Side zip and elasticated gusset.
- Standard length. . Non-adjustable fixed shape.
- Upper: Quickdry™ Vintage-Look Leather
- Lining: Leather
STANDARD DELIVERY - Fr. 7.50
Estimated delivery time: 5-10 working days
Please allow up to 2 additional days for rural postcodes.
The shipping cost will stay the same, regardless of the size and weight of your package. Please note that products ship from the UK. Taxes and duties may be applied.
Wrong size, not the right colour – whatever it is, we are happy to help you to find the right product!
You may return full price unused items in original condition up to 28 days after receiving your order. The shoe box must also be intact.
All items purchased from our Last Chance section are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Items purchased on sale during in a promotion can be returned for an online credit to the same value, excluding shipping.
If the fit is not right, we’ll gladly exchange your purchase for another size or design to the same value or provide you with an online credit.
The stage range for active kids:
- Kid+ is designed to reflect kids’ maturing foot shape.
- Designed for dynamic movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable Material.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Vintage-look premium leather with reduced water absorption properties.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Flexible yet strong, this non-marking rubber sole includes 30% natural rubber for all day comfort and durability.
- Herringbone wave pattern follows the foot's natural movement and enables excellent 360 degree grip.
- Deep grooves across the high flex area of the sole unit, naturally support foot flexion and extension.
- Zero-drop sole means heels and toes are the same distance off the ground to mimic natural foot movement.
From our Instagram
Set your store