This understated winter boot in a classic black colourway is designed for everyday wear in chilly climates. The unisex Tahoe Arctic boot is lined with Merino wool that naturally regulates temperature and wicks away moisture, and topped with lambskin for extra fluff around the ankle. The outer zipper, side gusset and strap fastening allow for easy on-and-off and extra adjustability, keeping kids stylish and comfortable throughout the colder months.
Adjustability + Fit
- Zip And Single Velcro Strap. Non-Adjustable.
- Fits Average Width Feet. Standard Length..
- Waxy Suede Upper.
- Gum Step Up TPR Sole.
- Lamb Shearling + Merino Fleece Lining.
Use a natural water-repellent spray on nubuck and suede before wearing and every four weeks following first wear for protection against water damage. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from sunlight. Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable materials.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
Premium velvety suede with luxurious waxed finish.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
From our Instagram
Set your store