This understated winter boot in a sleek charcoal colourway is designed for everyday wear in chilly climates. The unisex Tahoe Arctic boot is lined with Merino wool that naturally regulates temperature and wicks away moisture, and topped with lambskin for extra fluff around the ankle. The outer zipper, side gusset and strap fastening allow for easy on-and-off and extra adjustability, keeping kids stylish and comfortable throughout the colder months.
Adjustability + Fit
- Zip and single hook-and-loop strap. Non-adjustable fixed shape.
- Designed to fit average width feet. Standard length.
- Nubuck Upper.
- Gum Kid+ TPR Sole.
- Lamb Shearling + Merino Fleece Lining.
Use a natural water-repellent spray on nubuck and suede before wearing and every four weeks following first wear for protection against water damage. Avoid fully immersing in water. Dry naturally, away from sunlight. Do not bleach, soak or tumble dry.
The stage range for active kids:
- Kid+ is designed to reflect kids’ maturing foot shape.
- Designed for dynamic movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable materials.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Soft nubuck leather, with buttery smooth finish.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our materials and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Hive' design provides excellent grip.
- Four anatomically placed grooves provide flex for growing feet.
From our Instagram
Set your store