The Zap II is a classic kids' sandal offering more than meets the eye. A fast drying, unlined leather upper combined with a lined, padded heel means comfort is maximised and water splashes are no big deal. The closed in toe offers classic styling while geometric cutouts provide breathability and cute-factor. In pale gold with an ultra-flexible, white synthetic sole there's sure to be a bounce in those early steps. Suitable for first walkers and fits true to size.
Adjustability + Fit
- Single hook-and-loop strap.
- Standard length. Designed to fit average width feet. Adjustable around ankle.
- Upper: Quickdry™ Leather with Metallic Finish
- Sole: BBX B-Live SU (White)
- Lining: Leather (White)
STANDARD DELIVERY - Fr. 7.50
Estimated delivery time: 5-10 working days
Please allow up to 2 additional days for rural postcodes.
Due to Covid-19 there are some disruptions in our delivery network. Please allow extra time for your shoes to arrive.
The shipping cost will stay the same, regardless of the size and weight of your package. Please note that products ship from the UK. Taxes and duties may be applied.
Wrong size, not the right colour – whatever it is, we are happy to help you to find the right product!
You may return unused items in original condition up to 28 days after receiving your order. The shoe box must also be intact.
If the fit is not right, we’ll gladly exchange your purchase for another size or design to the same value or provide you with an online credit.
SIZE CONVERSION TABLE
At Bobux, we use European sizing. How this converts to other international sizing is shown in the graph below. Click on the EU size to see shoes available.
|MM (Foot Length)||EU||UK||US||Age||Univ.|
The stage range for early walkers:
- Step Up is designed for the shape of toddlers' feet.
- Constructed to guide the earliest steps.
- Flexible, breathable Material.
- Durable, contoured outdoor soles.
Premium full grain leather with metallic finish and reduced water absorption properties.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Highly flexible, durable TPR compound sole designed to withstand wear and tear from walking and running.
- Wave' inspired pattern, with feature grooves for maximum flex and anti-slip grip.
- Slightly rounded sole base to support ankle mobility.
From our Instagram
Set your store